High ping (latency) In European servers.

Alle organisatorischen Themen rund um das Forum

Moderatoren: Yusuf, Florian S., Sven

Ardit
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Re: High ping (latency) In European servers.

Beitragvon Ardit » 09.10.2019, 12:37

DarkSider hat geschrieben:Ah I'm talking to two ppl :-) sorry I didn't get this right in my last post :-)

Fastpath is not available on all plans. I actually don't know if they still offer it with ADSL2

I called the call center and the person i spoke had no idea what it was clearly. She said someone will check my line even tho i tried to explain that i wanted to activate fast-path.
Can someone in this forum help me please to resolve my problem once for all. Thanks

DarkSider
Aufsteiger
Aufsteiger

Beitragvon DarkSider » 09.10.2019, 13:52

Ardit hat geschrieben:
DarkSider hat geschrieben:Ah I'm talking to two ppl :-) sorry I didn't get this right in my last post :-)

Fastpath is not available on all plans. I actually don't know if they still offer it with ADSL2

I called the call center and the person i spoke had no idea what it was clearly. She said someone will check my line even tho i tried to explain that i wanted to activate fast-path.
Can someone in this forum help me please to resolve my problem once for all. Thanks

Code: Alles auswählen

3.1 Fastpath: FastPath ist eine Option zur Verringerung der Latenz
bei ADSL-Anschlüssen. Somit wird z.B. eine bessere Reaktionszeit
bei Online-Spielen erreicht. FastPath ist nur bei Surf&Fon-Flat 18
und Surf-Flat 18 möglich und nicht an allen Standorten verfügbar.

Fastpath is not available on all locations and only available with ADSL-based 18mbit/s connections. There is a Form https://www.m-net.de/fileadmin/Service/ ... urfFon.pdf to order fast-path. Maybe it can also be booked via the Forum. You should ask in the Surf&Fon-Flat Forum if Fastpath can be activated on your line. The option costs 90 cent / month.
M-Net Surf&Fon-Flat 1.000 - Cluster 600
Hardware:
ONT: Huawei | Router/Firewall: opnSense

Florian S.
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Florian S. » 09.10.2019, 14:28

Ardit hat geschrieben:

Hello Ardit,

enter your customer number in your forum profile, then I check the connection and check whether Fastpath is possible.
Viele Grüße

Florian Schmeilzl
M-net Support

Ardit
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Beitragvon Ardit » 09.10.2019, 15:00

Florian S. hat geschrieben:
Ardit hat geschrieben:

Hello Ardit,

enter your customer number in your forum profile, then I check the connection and check whether Fastpath is possible.

Hello thanks for the reply i did.
Thanks

Florian S.
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Florian S. » 09.10.2019, 15:17

Ardit hat geschrieben:
Ardit hat geschrieben:

Hello Ardit,

Thanks

For you a change from ADSL 18 Mbit On Layer2BSA (VDSL) 50 Mbit/s to 25.10.2019 is planned. For now I have set up Fastpath on the 18 Mbit/s contract for you. As soon as the VDSL connection is switched, FastPath is no longer possible.
Viele Grüße

Florian Schmeilzl
M-net Support

Ardit
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Beitragvon Ardit » 09.10.2019, 17:35

Ardit hat geschrieben:
Hello Ardit,

Thanks

For you a change from ADSL 18 Mbit On Layer2BSA (VDSL) 50 Mbit/s to 25.10.2019 is planned. For now I have set up Fastpath on the 18 Mbit/s contract for you. As soon as the VDSL connection is switched, FastPath is no longer possible.

Thank you so much now my ping is normal again and i can enjoy it thanks to you Florian.
I made the switch to 50mb because i had no idea before about fastpath.
In your opinion will i get a decent ping with 50mb like i get right now with 18mb fastpath enable ? Or will it be worst?

Florian S.
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Florian S. » 09.10.2019, 17:39

Thank you so much now my ping is normal again and i can enjoy it thanks to you Florian.
I made the switch to 50mb because i had no idea before about fastpath.
In your opinion will i get a decent ping with 50mb like i get right now with 18mb fastpath enable ? Or will it be worst?

I can't say for sure. I myself had no ping problems with 50 Mbit VDSL. However, I have never played FPS games but only games where it became unpleasant with 150 + ms ping.
Viele Grüße

Florian Schmeilzl
M-net Support

Zurück zu „Fragen zum Forum“