TV Order accepted ?

Alle Themen zum Kundenportal und zur Onlinerechnung

Moderatoren: Florian S., Yusuf, Sven

VJW
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

TV Order accepted ?

Beitragvon VJW » 07.11.2017, 17:52

Hi, last night I tried to add the TV package to my account. Whilst I was submitting the order there were network problems and the internet went down. I don't know if the order went through or not. I don't have an email confirmation and when I try to check online I just get an error message.

How can I find out if the oder went through, or should I just resubmit it ?

Kundennr.: XXX Edit by admin

Thanks in advance

Florian S.
Admin
Admin

Re: TV Order accepted ?

Beitragvon Florian S. » 08.11.2017, 11:54

VJW hat geschrieben:Hi, last night I tried to add the TV package to my account. Whilst I was submitting the order there were network problems and the internet went down. I don't know if the order went through or not. I don't have an email confirmation and when I try to check online I just get an error message.

How can I find out if the oder went through, or should I just resubmit it ?

Kundennr.: Edit by Admin

Thanks in advance

Hello VJW,

as I can see, you have already been able to clarify everything with our colleagues on the phone. The TV-Plus package is now booked.
Viele Grüße

Florian Schmeilzl
M-net Support

VJW
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Beitragvon VJW » 08.11.2017, 18:16

Humm... I didn't try to call M-Net. but I didn't leave a message via the website.

All I get when I try to log in is "Subscription required, please contact support." I just tried calling support but ended up with an automated system telling me it will take 6 weeks to complete the auftrag!

Florian S.
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Florian S. » 09.11.2017, 13:50

The message you receive is normal. The TVplus order starts on 10.11.2017 accordingly, no access information will be transmitted to the TVplus Box beforehand. Please wait until 10.11.2017 and the TVplus will work.
Viele Grüße

Florian Schmeilzl
M-net Support

VJW
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Beitragvon VJW » 09.11.2017, 15:12

Ok, It would have been good to have been informed about that. I finally got the info that the box was sent to me, but no information about it not working for a few days. Also in my portal there was no information except to create a username and password.

I had been trying to log in with the iOS app and via computer until the box arrived, which came today. On the TV box I am just getting Check your log in details, and it cant even be switched off without pulling the power plug.

So far with time wasted trying to get to customer support (I spent an hour on hold today and didn't get through) and lack of information about my order (probably compounded by the recent network outage), the experience of trying to get M-Net TV has been a very negative experience.

Zurück zu „Kundenportal / Onlinerechnung“