installation for 100mbit with PSE Ausführung 1 (TAE)

Alle Themen zum Angebot "Surf&Fon-Flat / Surf-Flat" .

Moderatoren: Florian S., Yusuf, Sven

yurdaer
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

installation for 100mbit with PSE Ausführung 1 (TAE)

Beitragvon yurdaer » 17.07.2018, 12:13

Dear Support team,

First of all sorry for English at Deutsche forum.

Friday 13.09.2018 a technician came, he installed fritz box one huawei device (TAE) on the flat and one in the cellar. he found landline cable in the cellar wıth buzzer (1st plug) and connected it to the system. On this point huawei device give devıce on the flat LED: are "power: green diag: red " means open connection he tried another dead end landline on another room (without finding connection in keller) then he informed me that Landline from flat to kellar is bad/open connection. so he didn't completed installation and he leave immediately.

however after he left i thought he missed something so i opened the wall plug of landline on the flat (1st wall plug) and there were a second cable comes from keller, i though they come together from celler so it confused buzzer so i connected another wall plug to this 2nd cable and when i connected huawei device on the flat and i see that it is working! ( "power: green diag: off " from manual)
however rest of the installation missing so i do not have a internet. Probably he didn't connected TAE in kellar to correct fiber cable.

It is not my fault that he didn't noticed the second pair of cable on the wall and it is working. i can manage to do setting on the modem somehow but installation on the TAE fiber side is not correct/activated, Could you please help how to proceed to finish the job (without German :) ) ? i will not be available between dates 25.07-18 and 09.08.18

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Best regards, Saygilarimla,

Yurdaer

Yusuf
Admin@Holiday
Admin@Holiday

Re: installation for 100mbit with PSE Ausführung 1 (TAE)

Beitragvon Yusuf » 17.07.2018, 12:31

yurdaer hat geschrieben:Dear Support team,

First of all sorry for English at Deutsche forum.

Friday 13.09.2018 a technician came, he installed fritz box one huawei device (TAE) on the flat and one in the cellar. he found landline cable in the cellar wıth buzzer (1st plug) and connected it to the system. On this point huawei device give devıce on the flat LED: are "power: green diag: red " means open connection he tried another dead end landline on another room (without finding connection in keller) then he informed me that Landline from flat to kellar is bad/open connection. so he didn't completed installation and he leave immediately.

however after he left i thought he missed something so i opened the wall plug of landline on the flat (1st wall plug) and there were a second cable comes from keller, i though they come together from celler so it confused buzzer so i connected another wall plug to this 2nd cable and when i connected huawei device on the flat and i see that it is working! ( "power: green diag: off " from manual)
however rest of the installation missing so i do not have a internet. Probably he didn't connected TAE in kellar to correct fiber cable.

It is not my fault that he didn't noticed the second pair of cable on the wall and it is working. i can manage to do setting on the modem somehow but installation on the TAE fiber side is not correct/activated, Could you please help how to proceed to finish the job (without German :) ) ? i will not be available between dates 25.07-18 and 09.08.18

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Best regards, Saygilarimla,

Yurdaer

Hello Yurdaer,

i'm sorry for your experience. The technician will not open up the phone jack to have a look, if there are other cables coming out of the wall.
We were able to operate the connection from here. Everything is online. It seems like you have tried to make some inputs into the fritz!box. Please do a factory reset and let the automatic data transfer start.

Regards, Yusuf

Zurück zu „Surf&Fon-Flat / Surf-Flat“