Please Help

Alle Themen zum Angebot "Surf&Fon-Flat / Surf-Flat" .

Moderatoren: Yusuf, Florian S., Sven

baimarean
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Please Help

Beitragvon baimarean » 26.03.2018, 22:03

Hallo. I am new here. Can You please help me ----in English :))---restoring a good connection (speed) ? After tests on http://breitbandmessung.de I´ve only got D=1,23 U=0,89 ping=35ms... This is very bad ....I understand that I cannot get the 18Mbts (...) but 1,3 for downlaod is useless for my work.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Mirka

DarkSider
Aufsteiger
Aufsteiger

Re: Please Help

Beitragvon DarkSider » 26.03.2018, 22:18

Hello Mirka,

Was your speed always this low or has it recently dropped down to 1,23 Mbit/s?

If some interference is on your landline the DSL-Modem (inside the router) and the DSLAM (at the switching station) negotiate lower and lower speeds. You can try to power cycle your Router (Fritz!Box?) so the ADSL-Line will be retrained to the maximum speed available.

You can also log on to your Fritz!Box switch the view to expert ("erweitert") and display the DSL-Information page. There should be a sub-page / tab which shows maximum speed of your landline and the error margin in dB.

If the trained downstream bandwidth that is shown on the DSL-Information page on your router is larger then what breitbandmessung tells you, you should go hunt for some devices on your home network that might use a good chunk of your bandwidth.

Edit: I also wanted to remind you that you should enter your customer number (Kundennummer) into your profile on this board. With the customer number in your profile an admin can take a look at your connection tomorrow.

regards,
Fabian
M-Net Surf&Fon-Flat 1.000 - Cluster 600
Hardware:
ONT: Huawei | Router/Firewall: opnSense

Yusuf
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Yusuf » 27.03.2018, 08:09

baimarean hat geschrieben:Hallo. I am new here. Can You please help me ----in English :))---restoring a good connection (speed) ? After tests on http://breitbandmessung.de I´ve only got D=1,23 U=0,89 ping=35ms... This is very bad ....I understand that I cannot get the 18Mbts (...) but 1,3 for downlaod is useless for my work.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Mirka

Hello baimarean,

I've just restarted your Fritz!Box and made a little adjustment to the DSL profile. The Fritz!Box is now synchronizing with 6 928kbps downstream and 1 160kbps upstream.
Also please check your on-site wiring.
If you have more than one phone socket/jack, please ensure that the hardware is only connected to the first phone socket on your premises and please don't use any extensions but only the provided cables.

Regards
Yusuf

baimarean
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Beitragvon baimarean » 13.12.2018, 15:58

Hi again. Yusuf. It is getting worse in the last two months D=1,28 U=0,68 ping=38???? ....."Was ist das ?" :)
Aside jokes, pls resolve this issue and since you wrote last time you can "handle" and modify upward the connectivity, please get it as close as possible to the CONTRACTUAL values.....I was thinking about getting a fiber connection (neu fiber anschluss im unsere Straße diese Sommer kommt....possible Mnet too?!...) but if things are so bad i change my mind.... Possible to terminate the contract, since I am getting far less than I paid for...
pls work it out...So I can wish you happy holidays :))

Yusuf
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Yusuf » 13.12.2018, 16:23

baimarean hat geschrieben:Hi again. Yusuf. It is getting worse in the last two months D=1,28 U=0,68 ping=38???? ....."Was ist das ?" :)
Aside jokes, pls resolve this issue and since you wrote last time you can "handle" and modify upward the connectivity, please get it as close as possible to the CONTRACTUAL values.....I was thinking about getting a fiber connection (neu fiber anschluss im unsere Straße diese Sommer kommt....possible Mnet too?!...) but if things are so bad i change my mind.... Possible to terminate the contract, since I am getting far less than I paid for...
pls work it out...So I can wish you happy holidays :))

Please check your on-site wiring as stated above.
If you have more than one phone socket, please ensure that the hardware is only connected to the first phone socket on your premises. Also please don't use any extensions but only the provided cables.
There are no M-net plans to upgrade this adress with fiber at this adress atm.

Regards,
Yusuf

baimarean
Junior - Member
Junior - Member

Beitragvon baimarean » 13.12.2018, 22:41

1. I have (always had!) only one socket. The second one (fiber from TLK..) is not connected... Yet! Probably soon.
2. I have (always had) used only THE original cable. No need for others...WiFi is needed only.
3. Soooo sorry to hear about the no-plans for fiber. Soooo sory...Can you please tell me if there is a form for "Kündigung" in case problems cannot be solved according to the terms of contract (minim 8Down., ..!) ?
Thank you...I Wish you the best for future.
Mirka

Yusuf
Admin
Admin

Beitragvon Yusuf » 14.12.2018, 07:46

baimarean hat geschrieben:1. I have (always had!) only one socket. The second one (fiber from TLK..) is not connected... Yet! Probably soon.
2. I have (always had) used only THE original cable. No need for others...WiFi is needed only.
3. Soooo sorry to hear about the no-plans for fiber. Soooo sory...Can you please tell me if there is a form for "Kündigung" in case problems cannot be solved according to the terms of contract (minim 8Down., ..!) ?
Thank you...I Wish you the best for future.
Mirka

I've forwarded you'r inquiry to our technicians... They'll be in contact with you as soon as possible.
There is no contract cancellation form. You can send us a signed cancellation via email, letter, fax

Regards,
Yusuf

Zurück zu „Surf&Fon-Flat / Surf-Flat“